Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gossip

So, why is that people feel the need to gossip?


Recently, there have been a few new relationships blossoming in my singles ward. Within minutes of sitting next to a friend, she felt inclined to tell me about all of the speculations that she had about people who were dating in the ward...


* Did you notice that so-and-so were holding hands today?

* So-and-so were sitting by each other again today, so things must be getting serious.

* I just found out that so-and-so have been dating since last Spring... and now they are engaged.


I wonder if the reason why some people enjoy gossip is... so they may live their life through the lives of others. Honestly, I would rather live my life than always looking for gossip to fulfill the life that I am not living.

No comments: